Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
The crashing waves in this modern embroidery pattern are made up of 5 different needlework stitches in shades of green and blue. The design is bold but on closer inspection you can see the texture in the sea foam made up from lots of little French Knot.
Don't worry if you've not heard of a French Knot before, every embroidery stitch is explained with illustrated instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016