This is a really bright and colourful, modern design, a perfect summer project.
The simple outlines of a single rose set against a warm pink and yellow, water colour background.
The Watercolour Rose embroidery pattern is made up of 3 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones or an adventurous beginner.
Embroidery is such a relaxing craft, you can lose yourself for hours whilst you stitch away in your own little world.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC stranded cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
- The embroidery pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James embroidery needles
- An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
- A stitch guide for the design including step by step, illustrated instructions
Also, our packaging is completely plastic free!
For just £5 extra you can add a pair of cute polka dot embroidery scissors to your kit (they normally retail at £6.50).
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016