Cactus Stamped Fabric Embroidery Pattern.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
You can find ther complete embroidery kit HERE
A canvas full of a range of different succulents is the perfect way to stitch your way through summer, there are 9 different stitches included in this design (all with illustrated instructions) so perfect if you're wanting to try out a range of stitches. There is stitch guide included but the beauty of this design is that you can mix and match your stitches where you fancy, so if you have a particular favorite (backstitch is mine) then you can just use that or go for it and use all 9.
This Cactus design would make a lovely summer project to pop in your suitcase for holiday or perfect to give as a gift to a loved one.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016