Fabric packs are great for those crafters who already have their favourite supplies at home.
This delicate snowflake embroidery is a lovely, wintery design and a mindful piece to stitch. It is made up of just two different stitches and would be a perfect needlework project for a beginner or intermediate stitcher.
This Snowflakes embroidery kit would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your crafty friend or as the finished hoop which you could stitch for them yourself.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016