The **Best** time of year for crafting has to be in the run up to Christmas, getting snuggled up in front of the fire and making gifts for all your favourite people.
This delicate snowflake mandala is a lovely, wintery design and a mindful piece to stitch. It is made up of just two different stitches, although you could put your own stamp on it and use a variety. There are some intricate details which will require tiny stitches so this design would be more suited to someone who has some embroidery or cross stitch experience.
This Snowflake Mandala fabric pattern pack would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your crafty friend or as the finished hoop which you could stitch for them yourself.
What makes this embroidery kit extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016