Poppy Floral Bouquet Embroidery Pattern and Instructions
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have the equipment needed to start stitching.
The Poppy Bouquet embroidery design is a beautiful bold bunch of flowers. A perfect alternative to a bunch of flowers, one that would last a lifetime. This lovely, summery design is perfect for practicing your Satin Stitch skills.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016