Rainbow Sampler Hand Embroidery Kit.
The Rainbow Sampler Hand Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and modern piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and learning a new skill.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches super neat!
The Rainbow Sampler is a modern design based on an embroidery cornerstone; a bite size go at 9 bright and cheerful stitches to learn or master. There is just enough of each stitch to give you an idea of which are your favorite needlework stitches whilst making this funky piece of hoop art, ready to hang with pride.
Each kit comes packaged in a stylish brown kaft box so would make a lovely gift and is great for a beginner or someone revisiting their love of embroidery as each step and stitch comes with fully illustrated instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016