Loadsa Leaves Embroidery Pattern and Instructions
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have the equipment needed to start stitching.
The Loadsa Leaves design is a striking intricate pattern that uses 6 different embroidery stitches. We'd recommend this pattern for an intermediate stitcher but it would also be great for someone new to embroidery who likes a challenge.
Of course you can always amend the stitches to use more of ones you like and freestyle too!
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needlecraft pattern, pre-printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Cotton fabric
- Stranded Cotton Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016