Lily Pad Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
The embrodroidery hoop frames this cheerful design with 3 bright, Satin Stitched Lily Pads on a rippling pond.
The design is made up of 4 different stitches - each illustrated in the stitch guide included.
This Lily Pad design would make a lovely summer project to pop in your suitcase for holiday or perfect to give as a gift to a loved one. It would be perfect for someone who has has some embroidery experience previously and is used to basic stitches.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016