Lavender Bees Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
I find embroidery is the ultimate way to relax for me and am also a big fan of lavender as a way to unwind. My Nana always used to have a few drops of lavender oil on her pillow at bed time and I have lovely memories of picking it in the park with my mum. It seemed like an good match to create a design based on 2 fantastic ways to chill out. The design is intentionally simple using just 3 stitches so it's perfect for a beginner or for someone more experienced who would like a simple, mindful project.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre-printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016