Bees and Lavender Embroidery Kit
I've been wanting to design a Hydrangea kit for at least 2 years now but couldn't visualise how I wanted it to look.
It's taken a while to perfect but now I think it's just right, I hope you do too!
This kit is great for any skill level, it uses just two stitches to stitch the outlines and the stamens of the flower heads.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
• A 6 inch Elbesse Hard Wood Embroidery Hoop
• The Embroidery Pattern is Pre – Printed on 100% cotton fabric
• DMC Stranded Cotton
• 2 x John James Embroidery Needles
• An ‘Embroidery Tips’ Booklet
• An Guide for Each Design including Illustrated Stitch Instructions
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016