Hot Air Balloon Embroidery Kit
"Up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful ballooooon!"
I've had that song in my head for at least 3 weeks, so if you do too now- you're welcome ;D
The Hot Air Ballon embroidery kit is a cheerful little design to stitch with a whimsical design. There are just 4 types of stitches to do in this design, mainly Satin Stitch so it's perfect if you're wanting to practice it!
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016