Pink Floral Love Heart Hand Embroidery Kit.
The Pink Floral Love Heart Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this elegant, feminine piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and being creative.
What makes this hoop art kit extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Embroidery is such a relaxing, mindful craft, you can totally zone out into your own embroidery world whilst focusing on stitching. The beautiful design of delicate flowers in a heart shaped border surrounding the word 'Love' is a delight to embroider with 6 different stitches to try your hand at.
Each kit is presented in simple yet stylish kraft packaging so would make a lovely gift perhaps for Valentines Day, a wedding or just because. The Pink Floral Love Heart Embroidery Kit comes with complete illustrated instructions and would be ideal for an intermediate embroiderer or someone wanting to expand their range of stitches.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each hoop art kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- Colours display differently on different monitors, devices and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each needlework kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
- The embroidery cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016