Tropical Flowers Embroidery Pattern.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
I hope you've got your sun cream on... it's about to get tropical in here with this really bright and colourful, modern design - the perfect summer project.
The tropical flowers design features 3 bright hibiscus flowers surrounded by various tropical leaves and palms, the background is made up of blanket stitched bamboo and could'nt be more summery if it tried.
This floral design is made up using 5 different stitches and is a great pattern to practice your satin stitch.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The embroidery pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each needlework stitch
- A paper version of the needlecraft pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016