Cats Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have the equipment needed to start stitching.
This cute cats design is made up of numerous black moggies and a ginger tom cat. They’re looking pretty pleased with themselves so must have been up to some mischief!
This hand embroidery design is made up of 3 different types of stitches. It would make a nice starting pattern for a beginner or a quick project for an intermediate stitcher.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016