'Fish Pond' Embroidery Fabric and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
The 'Fish Pond' is a lovely, mindful pattern to stitch. It's made up of just two basic stitches so perfect for a beginner or someone who wants an easy projected. The design creates a lovely, relaxing piece of hoop art, reminiscent of a 'zen' Japanese fish pond full of carp.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated Instructions for each stitch
- A Paper Version of the Needlework Pattern for Future Use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each needlecraft kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016