Bargello Honeycomb Planter Kit
The 'Honeycomb' bargello kit includes everything needed to make this bootiful, honeycomb plant pot cover.
Bargello is a super fun craft and really easy to pick up. It’s a type of needlepoint that uses just straight stitches to build up the design. Once you’re in the swing it’s a such a relaxing and enjoyable craft to lose yourself in.
Bargello tapestry originated in 17th century in Italy and made a comeback in the 70s (think groovy patterns baby!). It's back again with bold and modern designs!
Each Bargello kit comes in a cute mailer style project box and includes the best quality tapestry supplies::
- Full Skeins of DMC Tapestry Wool (100% wool)
- Tapestry Canvas - Cut to size
- John James embroidery needle
- Bargello Pattern
- Comprehensive, illustrated instructions from start to finish
All our packaging is completely plastic free with Free Shipping too!
The finished size of the plant pot cover is 11cm diameter and 13.5cm tall. It will fit a plant pot with a 10.5cm diameter.
For just £5 extra you can add a pair of cute polka dot embroidery scissors to your kit (they normally retail at £6.50).
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each bargello kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016