Autumn Leaves Embroidery Kit
For me, the perfect autumn day involves crunching through the leaves in our favorite forest before heading home to wrap up with a blanket, a cup of tea and my current craft project whilst watching a movie. In this design I tried to capture all the Autumn colours of the leaves whipped up by the wind, swirling around the hoop.
This is the perfect design to stitch your way through Autumn. The design consists of just two types of stitches ( each with illustrated instructions) so perfect if you're wanting a nice relaxing project or if you're fairly new to embroidery.
The icing on the cake is that the design is pre-printed, in colour, onto the fabric so no need for tracing!
Each kit is packaged in a lovely Kraft project box and contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016