Christmas Jumper Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
This cute little Chistmas Jumper design is made up of lots of little cross stitches onto pre printed cotton fabric. It would be a perfect design for the cross stitch enthusiast who would like to give embroidery a go but isn't sure where to start.
The icing on the cake is that the design is pre-printed, in colour, onto the fabric so no need for tracing!
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
It isn't Christmas without a bright and cheerful Christmas jumper so here you have it, a bright red canvas to cross stitch this cute and fun design. This kit is perfect for an embroidery beginner or for a keen cross stitcher to try stitching on to cotton fabric.
N.B. The design is printed on to cotton fabric, this kit isn't counted cross stitch on Aida.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016