Winter Woollies Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
A cute and modern embroidery design perfect for those winter months in the run up to Christmas.
The Winter Woollies design is made up of 6 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
The icing on the cake is that the embroidery pattern is digitally printed in colour onto 100% cotton ready for framing in a 6 inch embroidery hoop.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016