Tulips 'Grow Where You're Planted' Embroidery Kit
The 'Grow Where You're Planted' Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and summery work of hoop art whilst mindfully learning a new skill.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
A simple, elegant design of white tulips against a dusty pink background with the text 'Bloom Where You're Planted' in a modern script font.
This design is stitched using just 2 basic embroidery stitches, along with the step by step instructions making it perfect for beginners.
The icing on the cake is that the design is pre-printed, in colour, onto the fabric so no need for tracing!
Its a beautiful, spring time design making it a perfect gift for Mum this Mother's Day, either as the kit or the finished hoop handmade by her favorite offspring ;)
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016