Tropical Flowers Embroidery Kit
I hope you've got your shorts on... it's about to get tropical in here with this really bright and colourful, modern design - the perfect summer project.
The 'Tropical Flowers' Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and summery work of hoop art whilst mindfully learning a new skill.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Embroidery is such a relaxing craft, you can lose yourself for hours whilst you stitch away in your own little world.
The tropical flowers design features 3 bright hibiscus flowers surrounded by various tropical leaves and palms, the background is made up of blanket stitched bamboo and could'nt be more summery if it tried.
This floral design is made up using 5 different stitches and is a great pattern to practice your satin stitch.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016