Snowman Embroidery Kit, Snowglobe Embroideryohsewbootiful
is on back order
Snowman Snowglobe Embroidery Kit
The **Best** time of year for crafting has to be in the run up to Christmas, getting snuggled up in front of the fire and making gifts for all your favorite people.
What makes this embroidery kit extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
This Snowman is a very happy chap as he knows Christmas is just around the corner! The kit would make a perfect gift for the crafter in your life. If that’s you then you could always stitch the hoop to gift this Xmas. Everyone loves a handmade present :)
The Snowman embroidery kit is not for the faint hearted due to all the fluffy French knots making up his body. French Knots seem to be the Marmite of the embroidery world- you either love them or hate them. If you’re in the second camp you could always try switching them for a different filer stitch such as Satin Stitch though it would look the fluffy effect.
The Snowman design is made up of 5 different stitches and would be a great project for an intermediate - experienced embroiderer.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- A Piece of Padding
- A 'How To' guide
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- Embroidery Thread
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.