Snowglobe Embroidery Pattern.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
This Snowman is a very happy chap as he knows Christmas is just around the corner! The kit would make a perfect gift for the crafter in your life. If that’s you then you could always stitch the hoop to gift this Xmas. Everyone loves a handmade present :)
The Snowman embroidery kit is not for the faint hearted due to all the fluffy French knots making up his body. French Knots seem to be the Marmite of the embroidery world- you either love them or hate them. If you’re in the second camp you could always try switching them for a different filer stitch such as Satin Stitch though it would look the fluffy effect.
The Snowman design is made up of 5 different stitches and would be a great project for an intermediate - experienced embroiderer.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016