Snowflake Mandala Embroidery Pattern.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
This delicate snowflake mandala is a lovely, wintery design and a mindful piece to stitch. It is made up of just two different stitches, although you could put your own stamp on it and use a variety. There are some intricate details which will require tiny stitches so this design would be more suited to someone who has some embroidery or cross stitch experience.
This Snowflake Mandala embroidery kit would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your crafty friend or as the finished hoop which you could stitch for them yourself.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016