Simple Daisy Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
For the complete kit of this design (inc threads, hoop and needles) click HERE
This simple yet playful embroidery design is a joy to stitch. It uses just two different stitches so it's perfect for someone picking up a needle for the first time or for a someone wanting a relaxing but fun project.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016