Monstera Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have the equipment needed to start stitching.
The Monstera embroidery pattern is a simple design using just one embroidery stitch and would suit a crafter of any skill level. If you're picking up a needle for the first time or if you're a bit more experienced in need of a simpler stitch session, this design would be perfect.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- DMC colour codes
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Embroidery Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016