SALE- Merry Christmas Cross Stitch Kit, Xmas Embroidery Kitohsewbootiful
is on back order
'Merry Christmas' Embroidery Kit.This Cute little Chistmas Jumper design is made up of lots of little cross stitches onto pre printed cotton fabric. It would be a perfect design for the cross stitch enthusiast who would like to give embroidery a go but isn't sure where to start.
The icing on the cake is that the design is pre-printed, in colour, onto the fabric so no need for tracing!
☆ The Design:
It isn't Christmas without a bright and cheerful Christmas jumper so here you have it, a bright red canvas to cross stitch this cute and fun design. This kit is perfect for an embroidery beginner or for a keen cross stitcher to try stitching on to cotton fabric.
N.B. The design is printed on to cotton fabric, this kit isn't counted cross stitch on Aida.
The gift that keeps on giving; you could gift the kit to yourself to embroider then give the finished hoop to a loved one! Everyone's a winner!
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour, making your stitches super neat!
Each kit comes packaged in a stylish brown kraft box so would make a lovely Christmas gift or stocking filler and is great for a beginner or someone revisiting their love of embroidery as each step and needlework stitch comes with fully illustrated instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- A Piece of Padding
- A 'How To' guide
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- Embroidery Thread
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.