'Ain't No Mountain High' Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
I really love being outdoors, hiking in the hills amongst the trees and clouds. I also love, love, love the song 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrel so this embroidery deign seemed like a match made in heaven to pair the two. I'd bet my bottom dollar that you'll not be able to stitch it without humming the tune.
This kit would make a lovely gift for that walker, hiker or adventurer in your life or for or a Marvin Gaye fan. The "Ain't No Mountain High' embroidery kit makes perfect winter project for a beginner or intermediate embroiderer.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The embroidery pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each needlework stitch
- A paper version of the needlecraft pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016