Modern Waves Embroidery Kit.
The Waves Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and modern piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and learning a new skill.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
The crashing waves in this modern needlework kit are made up of 5 different embroidery stitches in shades of blue and green. The design is bold and simple but on closer inspection you can see the texture in the sea foam made up from lots of little French Knot.
Don't worry if you have never heard of a French Knot, every embroidery stitch is explained with illustrated instructions and a little practice pack of fabric and thread so that you can have a go before getting to work on your masterpiece!
Each kit comes packaged in a stylish brown kraft box so would make a lovely gift.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016