The Waves Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and modern piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and learning a new skill.
The crashing waves in this modern needlework kit are made up of 5 different embroidery stitches in shades of blue and green. The design is bold and simple but on closer inspection you can see the texture in the sea foam made up from lots of little French Knot.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre-printed on to cotton fabric, in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
- The embroidery pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James embroidery needles
- An 'Embroidery Tips' booklet
- A stitch guide for the design included step by step, illustrated instructions.
All of our packaging is completely plastic free!
For just £5 extra you can add a pair of cute polka dot embroidery scissors to your kit (they normally retail at £6.50).
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016