Christmas Wreath Embroidery Kit, DIY Christmasohsewbootiful
is on back order
Christmas Floral Embroidery Kit
Eeee... The **Best** time of year for crafting has to be in the run up to Christmas, getting snuggled up in front of the fire and making gifts for all your favorite people.
What makes this embroidery kit extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
This beatutiful Christmas Wreath design includes holly, poincettia, mistletoe, berries, fern and pine leaves coming together to create a wreath arount the word 'Noel' in a modern font. Everything you could wish for in a project to give as a Christmas gift to a crafting friend or to stitch yourself as a modern festive decoration.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- A Piece of Padding
- A 'How To' guide
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- Embroidery Thread
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.