Cherry Blossom Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
☆ SPECIAL OFFER – 20% OFF ORDERS OVER £60 (approx $80)
Use coupon code 20OFF60 at checkout
I think it's safe to say that everyone *looooves* cherry blossom trees, they're such a vibrant pop of colour from nature to let us know that summer is on its way.... yippee!
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
Using 4 different embroidery stitches, this would be a perfect needlepoint project for an beginner through to an experienced embroiderer.
Embroidery pattern, digitally printed in colour onto 100% cotton ready for framing in a 6 inch embroidery hoop, also included full colour guide with illustrated stitch instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
This design is also available as a complete kit including all the supplies you need to get stuck in:
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016