Be Kind To Yourself Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
Having struggled with mental health for a number of years I found one of the most useful pieces of advice was the phrase 'Be Kind To Yourself'. I think it's applicable to lots of different situations wether it be illnes or when pushing ourselves to reach our goals. It doesn't help to beat ourselves up for not doing / being / acheiving what we want, if anything it hinders us with negative thoughts which turn into another hurdle to overcome. Instead, if we're struggling, give ourselves a little time and kindness, like you would a friend if you saw them struggling.
There are 6 different stitches included in this design, each with illustrated instructions. It would make a nice spring time project for someone who fancies a little time out.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016