Apple Sampler Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
Embroidery samplers are a great way to try out a range of stitches in a bite size amount to test out which ones you like the best and which you'd like to work on.
This bright, modern apple design is made up of no less than 13 (I got a bit carried away) stitches to try to hand at. Each stitch comes with illustrated instructions and all the supplies you need (you just need scissors) to get stuck in.
It would make a great kit for a beginner or intermediate stitcher to try out a ton of different stitches and would be a perect thank you gift for you favorite teacher with a modern take on an 'apple for the teacher'.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016