Apple Sampler Hand Embroidery Kit.
The Apple Sampler Hand Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and modern piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and learning a new skill.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches super neat!
Embroidery samplers are a great way to try out a range of stitches in a bite size amount to test out which ones you like the best and which you'd like to work on.
This bright, modern apple design is made up of no less than 13 (I got a bit carried away) stitches to try to hand at. Each stitch comes with illustrated instructions and all the supplies you need (you just need scissors) to get stuck in.
It would make a great kit for a beginner or intermediate stitcher to try out a ton of different stitches and would be a perect thank you gift for you favorite teacher with a modern take on an 'apple for the teacher'.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016