Dandelion Hand Embroidery Kit.
The Dandelion Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this simple and calming piece of hoop art whilst mindfully learning a new skill.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Embroidery is very much a mindful craft, you can lose yourself for hours whilst you stitch away in your own little world. What better design to practice your embroidery on than this tranquil, dandelion design set against a relaxing blue background.
Each kit comes packaged in a stylish brown kraft box so would make a lovely gift and is great for a beginner or someone revisiting their love of embroidery as each step and stitch comes with fully illustrated instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated Stitch Instructions
- 2 x Size 7, Gold Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Practice Pack Containing Cotton Fabric and Embroidery Thread
- A Paper Version of the Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016