Bees and Wildflowers Embroidery Kit
The 'Bees and Wildflowers' Embroidery Kit contains everything you need to make this bright and summery work of hoop art whilst mindfully learning a new skill.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Embroidery is such a relaxing craft, you can lose yourself for hours whilst you stitch away in your own little world.
I just love bumble bee's and always try to save one (or at least get my husband to as I'm a little scared of their stingers) if I see one in need of a sugary drink. To me, bumble bee's and wildflowers are the epitome of an English summer and make think of long walks in the countryside on a warm day as the sun is about to set.
This bright, floral embroidery design features a range of wildflowers with 3 bumble bee. The hoop art design is made up of 6 different types of stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would make a lovely summer project for someone who knows the embroidery basics or would be perfect to give as a gift to a loved one.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Hoop Art Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated Stitch Instructions
- 2 x Size 7, Gold Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Practice Pack Containing Cotton Fabric and Embroidery Thread
- A Paper Version of the Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016