Cats Embroidery Kit.
The 'Cats' modern embroidery kit has everything you need to make this cute piece of hoop art whilst relaxing and learning a new skill.
What makes this kit really special is that, as well as step by step instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern pre printed on to cotton fabric, in colour, helping your stitches stay super neat!
The 'Cats' design is made up of lots of mischievous black cats and one ginger tom cat. It would make a lovely project for a beginner or cat lover in your life as there is nothing too complicated; just 3 types of embroidery stitches with full instructions.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful embroidery kit contains:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre Printed onto 100% Cotton Fabric
- Illustrated stitch instructions and a guide of how to start and finish your hoop art
- 2 x Size 7, Golden Eye, Embroidery Needles
- A Paper Version of the Hoop Art Pattern for Future Use
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016