Butterflies and Bees Embroidery Pattern and Instructions
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
The sequel to the beautiful Bee's and Wildflowers kit is finally here! Yippee!
Who doesn't love bumble bees? And butterflies... and ladybirds... and flowers?
See, I knew it! Everyone!
Here you have all bug bases covered with a beautiful, modern embroidery design set agains a grassy green background for you to stitch away in the sunshine.
The design is made up of 5 different types of stitches each with illustrated instructions. I would recommend this design to someone who has some experience of embroidery or cross stitch as some of the stitches are quite delicate but having said that, lots of newbies surprised me with the original bee's kit as their first attempt.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre-printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016