Wildflowers ad Bees Embroidery Pattern and Instructions.
Fabric packs are great for those 'crafters' who already have a the equipment needed to start stitching.
For the complete kit of this design (inc threads, hoop and needles) click HERE
I just love bumble bee's and always try to save one (or at least get my husband to as I'm a little scared of their stingers) if I see one in need of a sugary drink. To me, bumble bee's and wildflowers are the epitome of an English summer and make think of long walks in the countryside on a warm day as the sun is about to set.
This bright, floral embroidery design features a range of wildflowers with 3 bumble bee. The hoop art design is made up of 6 different types of stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would make a lovely summer project for someone who knows the embroidery basics or would be perfect to give as a gift to a loved one.ject.
Each Oh Sew Bootiful fabric pack includes:
- The needle craft pattern, pre printed onto 100% cotton fabric
- Illustrated instructions for each embroidery stitch
- A paper version of the hoop art pattern for future use
You Will Need:
- A 6 inch Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Stranded Cotton Thread
- Embroidery Needles
- The cotton fabric used in each kit is 100% natural which means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each hoop art kit is for personal use only and mustn't be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© Steph Arnold | Oh Sew Bootiful | 2016